Rajasthan is the jewel in india’s crown. Take yourself and your family to revel in the exceptional of this imperial nation as you power thru a numerous countryside decorated with palaces, lakes and substantial stretches of the excellent indian wilderness. Flavor the essence of rich background and lifestyle on this tour to the crimson metropolis of jaipur and the city of lakes – udaipur. Jaipur Udaipur Tour
With a vibrant amalgamation of vintage and new, jaipur keeps its old-international allure with the heritage wallet all over the town like the hawa mahal, albert hall museum, town palace, and the country amer fort that properly guards the metropolis line.
As you pass toward udaipur witness a exquisite kaleidoscope of slender lanes flanked by brilliant stalls, gardens, lakes, palaces, and temples. Take a seat leisurely by way of the rippling lakes and excellent palaces of udaipur with captivating perspectives of aravali in the backdrop.
Rajasthan is a nation of vibrant folk dance and tune, tremendous forts and palaces, highly spiced meals, colorful and massive turbans, big golden sand wasteland, camels and wealthy handicraft. It’s far therefore, an first-rate place to visit in india for taking part in unforgettable holidays. Sprawling in an area of 342239 squarekm, rajasthan is best for records buffs, tradition aficionados, adventure enthusiasts, flora and fauna enthusiasts, family holidays, honeymoon, and extra.
Jaipur Udaipur Tour
Route: Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Udaipur
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
Start point: Jaipur
Things You Must Do
- ➔ Visit Jaipur Blue Pottery Art Centre to understand the making of the famous Jaipur Blue pottery
- ➔ Take a tour of Amer fort in Maharaja Style by riding on an elephant’s back
- ➔ Enjoy a wholesome Rajasthani experience at the Chokhi Dhani Village
- ➔ Marvel at the mammoth-sized 18th century Jaivana cannon at Jaigarh, a projectile of which made a small lake in Chaksu after traveling approx. 35 Km.
- ➔ Walkthrough the secret tunnel used during the wars connecting the Amer fort to Jaigarh
- ➔ Peek into the royal lifestyle by visiting the Vintage car museum in Udaipur that showcases some of the most exquisite collections of royal antique cars
- ➔ Explore the countryside of Udaipur in a royal way by riding on the horseback through the Aravallis
- ➔ Enjoy the cityscape of the entire Udaipur city and the surrounding lakes and Aravali mountain range from the ropeway to Karni Mata temple