Tour package from Delhi to Shimla
1st day we will meet during Tour package from Delhi to Shimla at Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by special car. Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 370 Kilometres from Delhi and will take around 8 hours to reach. Enjoy the beautiful Himalayas from the window of your cab when you will enter Himachal Pradesh. On the ways, stopover at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. The cab will pass through Parwanoo, Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Kalka, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. Check in and overnight stay in Hotel.
2nd day After Breakfast we will visit the years old Sankat Mochan Temple, Tara Devi Temple visits Indian Institute of advance Studies, Army Museum, Jakhoo temple. In the evening we will explore Shimla city on foot as van entry is banned. You can see prime places of Shimla like Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. The ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road.
3rd day After having Breakfast we will visit the famous picnic spots around Shimla which include Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra and Mashobra. Enjoy horse / Yak ride, see the Himalayan national park at Kufri. See apple orchards at Mashobra, Golf course and Jungle walks in Naldehra.
4th day After having breakfast we will check out from the hotel and go to the Delhi and drop at Airport/railway station. On the way break in your journey at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits during Tour package from Delhi to Shimla.
So if you want to book your 4 Days Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi then don’t need to worry about that, Easily you can call at +91 9416990438 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, If yow need tempo traveller then we can arrange for you.
- You will get Welcome drink on arrival.
- In the hotel, you will get Premium Room for 02 Nights/03 Days on twin/double sharing basis.
- We provide tea/coffee at hotel in Morning and evening.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- Delhi-Shimla-Delhi by AC Volvo Bus.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by exclusive Non AC Vehicle.
- All present hotel taxes For Delhi To Shimla.
- We will not pay any Airfare charges
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Surcharge If Any Applicable
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”
- You have to pay Govt. Gst Tax 5.00 %
|For Off Season: INR 21,999/- For Couple|
|For Season: INR 25,499/- For Couple|
Complete 3 night 4 days Package Shimla Including Hotels + Car Terms
- You have to pay All rental payments are to be made by Cash / Bank Transfers / Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- 50% Payment in Advance as a Booking Amount (It will be not refundable amount)
- Driver Can Take Balance Full Payment at Pick Up Time Hotel / Airport / Rly Station
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the cab / Hotels and Japji Travels is not responsible for any loss
- Any delay due to unavoidable circumstances like bands, traffic jam, breakdown, accidents, severe weather conditions etc Japji Travels is not held responsible
Shimla Package Tour
If you want to visit an adventure Shimla trip, then come during the various international sports festivals in Shimla. Take up holiday tours of Shimla in Himachal Pradesh and enjoy a splendid holiday vacation amidst the most striking natural beauty.
2-nights & 3 days Package M.A.P.
2-nights & 3 days Package A.P.
Kasauli is a small hill station near Shimla that enamours everyone who visits it with its well conserved natural beauty. The most cost effectual way to reach Kasauli is to board a train from Delhi to Kalka and then take a shared taxi from there to Kasauli. Travel would cost you at around 1500 bucks. Pocket-friendly hotels accommodate you for Rs.1200 or less, which leaves you with about Rs. 2800 to splurge on the trip. Visit a small hill station at a small budget.
You can Visit our Netaji Subhash place Office from Monday to Saturday (10:30 am to 20:00hrs) to make payment in cash, cheque or Demand Draft
Deposit Cash. If you want Buy Online, Then you have to pay 2.5% Extra processing Fee.
Bank Name: Central Bank Of India
Account Holder: Aastha Travels
Account Number: 00000003317430659
Branch: Vikash Minar, New Delhi
Pin code: 110002
IFSE Code: CBIN0281467
BIC Code: BKTRUS33
Shimla Manali package is an attractive 4 nights, 5 days Himachal honeymoon package that takes you on a fun-filled expedition of Shimla, Manali, and Chandigarh. The tour itinerary includes private cab transfers and gives you 2 nights’ stop in Shimla, 2 nights’ in Manali, and 1 last night in Chandigarh.
Provide by Credence Travel |