Delhi Manali Tour Package
Day first We provide Delhi to Manali by our car for a couple. If you have more person then simply you can reserve 9 seater tempo traveller.Himachal Pradesh, one amongst the foremost wonderful tourer destinations in Asian country, has been a naturally made tourer place in Asian country best-known for hill stations, pine and Himalayan cedar forest ranges, valleys, lush inexperienced jungles, snowy peaks, high-rise mountain ranges and variety of historical places As so much because the history of Himachal Pradesh is bothered, it’s a really long, made and superb history that dates back to the age of Indus value civilization. it’s Popularly called the Devbhumi ¬– “Land of the Gods”, Himachal Pradesh could be a lovely hill state in the Asian country, nestles in the north-west region of western Himalaya Mountains.Delhi Manali Tour Package
Next day Early Morning Arrive at Manali. After reaching the hotel you have to check out and you can rest for some time, After take rest go for Half Day sightseeing of Local Manali including Monasteries, Hadimba Temple, Vashist Temple, Club House etc. Evening Free for relaxation. After taking rest you can have dinner and stay overnight.Delhi Manali Tour Package
3rd day After Breakfast we will provide for Visit, Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley (which ever is easily reached by car) is the most visited tourist spot. After enjoy Back to Hotel. Dinner & for the night stay at the hotel.
Manali to Delhi
In the last day After breakfast Check Out from the hotel proceed and come back to Delhi with sweet memory. Your Delhi Manali Tour Package Journey will be finished after reaching Delhi.
Total coast will be 28,500
Shimla Manali related Package
Delhi Manali Tour Package Include And Exclude Thing
Delhi Manali Tour Package
Delhi Manali Tour Package Term and Conditions
- The above hotels/resorts are subject to availability. In the case of non-accommodation at the above hotels, equivalent accommodation would be provided.
- For touring Non-AC Car will be provided.
- The package cost does not include air/rail fares, airport tax, entry fees to monuments, Guide fees, visa charges, personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, soft/hard drinks, meals, tips and camera fees.
- The above costs are per couple basis.
- Non-A/c Rooms can be provided in Manali hotels/resorts.
- Packages include all hotel and service tax.
- Meal plan on bed & breakfast at all hotels/resorts.
You can pay online here:
- Bank Name: Central Bank Of India
- Account Holder: Aastha Travels
- Account Number: 00000003317430659
- Branch: Vikash Minar, New Delhi
- Pin code: 110002
- IFSE Code: CBIN0281467
- BIC Code: BKTRUS33